Claire Brodie is the founder of Spring Physiotherapy. She qualified in 2005 and worked at a leading London teaching hospital for nine years, where she specialised firstly in musculoskeletal and then hand therapy and the upper limb.
After having three children (and complicated deliveries!) Claire developed a real passion for educating and helping women in the area of women's health and postnatal care. She began teaching the holistic core restore® programme in 2018.
Qualifications and further training:
- Bsc (Hons) Physiotherapy King's College London
- NOI: Mobilisation of the nervous system
- BAHT level I
- BAHT level II (thumb)
- Foundation ALIED acupuncture course (80 hours)
- Assessment of Hand Function and Sensory relearning after peripheral nerve repair injury to the hand
- The carpus and the DRUJ (2 day course)
- Pelvic Floor and Core Foundations (Burrell Education)
- Assessment of the Female Pelvic Floor (Kate Walsh, Simply Pelvic Health)
- 3rd Age Woman Certification (Burrell Education)
- Kinesiotaping in Pregnancy and Post birth (Burrelll Education)
- Managing complex female pelvic pain (POGP)
- Functional pelvic floor assessment (Helen Keeble)